Monday, March 5, 2007

Maybe Monday

But really Sunday, since I haven't been to bed yet. That's how I make it work in my head.
I went all crazy and broke the sabbath. We were pathetically low on food and Jerry finally broke down and agreed to grocery shopping today, so I wasn't going to let the opportunity pass. I knew of a Albertson's down the road that is going out of business with 20-90% off on everything, so we packed up the kids and headed on over there. On $250 of food, we spent just over $90. Jerry was pretty impressed by my bargain find. Alright, so he didn't SAY that he was; I could tell by his stalwart face that he was jumping for joy inside though.
No one besides my mom ever takes pictures of me and the kids, unless I am paying them. So before we headed out to church this morning, I gathered up Ms. R and we did the ol' "arms reach" pictures...
I wasn't even going to post this picture because I look too serious, but Ms. R's face looks too funny to pass it up.

2 comments:

TinaLaRae said...

Hey, when you need food you need food. I love the pictures!

Jenie said...

I love getting a bargain!