Monday, March 5, 2007

"Duh"

That's Ms. R's newest word. It wouldn't be so obnoxious if she didn't use it in the right context. Fortunately she's refrained from using that particular word anywhere but in her play with her dolls. I'm not sure I'd be able to stop myself from smacking her little bottom if she were to say that particular word to me. I've never been a fan of it. She's started saying, "Rock 'n' Roll" too, also in the right manner, "That's soooo rock 'n roll"
She is generally such a good little girl. Sure, she's excessively bossy when it comes to her brother. Half the time when he is misbehaving I don't have to say something because she jumps right in, "B-Man! You get off the counter, RIGHT NOW! You will hurt yourself if you jump." But she's also helpful, sweet, silly, sensitive. Just to name a few of her stellar qualities.
Oh, and a special thanks to Becka, after reading your list I went through my blog and spell checked all of my entries. Yep, I'm a dork too. Since my blog started going in analog form I have had a hard time wanting to spend much time on this side of the development. You, however, are right. Reading blogs with typos isn't nearly as pleasant as a clean one.

1 comment:

TinaLaRae said...

Kids pick up on everything from word to actions. Pacey's new thing is to say "Oh please" (like "Oh brother")after anything she doesn't get or like.
I do spell check my posts but for what I write here, in the comments, I try. I do not pretend to be a good speller. Sorry!