Tuesday, February 20, 2007

They sprang from where?

An interesting day thus far. First thing this morning, as I was in the shower, B-Man came in to the bathroom and stripped down in anticipation of having a turn after I was done. For those who have never been to my house - I have full length mirror as you enter in the bathroom that runs about 4 feet. Yes - this does have something to do with the story... He's standing in front on the mirror making faces and what not, then all of the sudden, he grabs his ... "boy part" and starts galloping around in circle's over and over whoopping "YEEEHAWW, YEEEHAAAWWW!" Even as I write it - kind of mortified, but I can't help laughing. What ON EARTH would make him think that was a fun thing to do? Sure it's hilarious to watch ... but can that really be fun to do? Never mind, any guy reading this - I am sure I really don't want to know. It was a rhetorical question - really, it was!
A bit later as I am helping Ms. R get dressed she coyly (trust me, she may be four but has the coy look down to a science) and says, "Mommy are we going to the ice cream store today?" On guard, I ask, "Why would we go to the ice cream store today?" Quick as ever, "Cause it's your birthday mom!" Haha ... like it wasn't all about what SHE wanted - it was all for ME. Right, right, right. I completely believe it. Tricky little devil ... looks like we'll be hitting Marble Slab after supper tonight. Because it's my birthday, of course.

1 comment:

Becka. said...

Mmmm. I LOVE the marble slab. Gotta get a Chocolate Swiss milkshake mext time! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'll get you something fabulous nad give it to you while I'm here. We're so alike that I'll get something I'll love and I know you will too!