Monday, February 26, 2007

Dig It!

Thanks Becks! I love having a counter! Also ... I have a bunch of pictures to share with you. Rebecca - if you didn't notice when you were putting in my counter - I have issues with the pictures posting thing. When I am up in Calgary, you'll have to see if you can work your magic again.
House ... view of back of house from back fence Kids rooms
kids bathroomlaundry roomDown the hall leading to said rooms Yes, I know, there is still tape around the doorways. I love painting just hate the mess that it creates and keeping B-Man out of it is ridiculously hard. So the hallway is STILL not done. Then again, neither is B-Man's room, my room, or the kitchen. Oh well. I'll get to it.
Then there is B-Man today. Yes, that's him naked, outside, playing in muddy water - in February. How much do I love Texas?
I captured this:when I realized I hadn't seen him in a few minutes - very suspect. I go down the hall where I find him listening to music in Ms. R's room.
Do de do de do ... I love love love my camera!

No comments: