Sunday, February 25, 2007

Any Ideas?

This post is most a question for Becks, how or where do I find a counter to put on my page. I either have no one that checks out my blog (most likely situation) or just no one that will post comments (also likely ...)and I'd just like to see if besides Jenie, you and myself read this. I find myself in that quandry a lot earlier than you did, "Am I the only one reading this?" Not that I'd mind - heck, I'm using this as a journal too, so maybe I don't mind being the only one to read it ... but I'd still like to know.

1 comment:

Becka. said...

I read every day! If you email me your password I'll go into your blog and put a hit countero n your page. It'll probably be easier than explaining it. Otherwise google for a counter and then post the code inot your blog template.