Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Strike One

What I always fail to remember
is that foods that are specific to a country
are ALWAYS going to taste better there.
You can't eat
crepe's and croissants
in Paris, France
and expect to walk away
unscathed.
Oh no.
You're ruined for life.
Life I tell you!

I ate supper at a
Crepe place
just down the street ...
I think "the street" being
Granville.
But DO NOT quote me!

Anyway.
First and only meal in Vancouver.
Dud.

Hopefully my batting average improves tomorrow.

Oh and Dawn, I walked there.
And took the stair down AND up
to my fourth floor room.
So kind of exercised it off.
Sorta.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Lol, sorry about the Crepes. Mayb eyou should have something really Canadian, like Poutine, to wash the taste of bad crepes away=) Good job on the walking and stairs, very proud of you=)I bet you could also find AMAZING Chinese food now that you are back in the great white north...weird, but you know its true=)and seeing that you've never been to China, it shouldn't be a problem...

Anonymous said...

Try some seafood. Salmon would be a great local choice

Anonymous said...

Try some seafood. Salmon would be a great local choice

mom said...

I have to agree with Dawn I think the Chinese is the way to go. The exercise is ifffy though