Saturday, November 1, 2008

Awards



Ms. R was given ribbons for 100% attendance and being on the A/B roll (since when do they not call it honorable mention?) this reporting period. She thought she was all that and a bag of chips.
The only part that bothers me about the awards for 100% attendance is that it feels somewhat like you are punishing kids for getting sick. Or parents for keeping their kids home when they are puking their guts out. So, you want me to send them to school till 10am so you can get your money from the district? Fine, I'll send my kids to school if it's THAT important to you ...
(okay okay okay, so I really wouldn't. but it still annoys me)
Oh, sorry about the poor picture quality. I was forced to use my "old" 35 and they just don't turn out as well as they should ...

No comments: