Friday, November 21, 2008

No, Yay Me!

Thank you, Nice One for this award YOU are fabulous. Your taste in men is impeccable, I look forward to Tuesdays because of you. Here are the rules that come with this particular award:
Rules:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions:On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gidget.Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.

Five Favorite Addictions:
1. Reading blogs. Seriously, it's ridiculous. However, I have been introduced to some seriously kick butt chicks through my blog surfing.
2. Organizing books by author or dewy decimal. No word of a lie. I volunteer at both of the libraries at my kids schools just to get my fix. It may just be a sickness.
3. Real Estate. I am constantly searching www.realtor.com. Land, properties, locations - they always change. I like seeing what the markets are like in various areas at any given time.
4. Expensive cars. I'm not sure if this can be technically be termed an addiction considering I don't have one ... but Heaven help me if you get me around one of my favorites. It's an orgasmic experience. (I'm sorry mom)
5. E! channel at night. I'm an insomniac and refuse to do anything productive or educational after 10pm.

(I'm only picking people that blog often enough to feed my addiction ...)

Sassy Stephanie
My Dogumentary
Miss Lump
Pastor Ryan
Pioneer Woman

Miss Lump was also kind enough to give me this award
This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.


Proximity to me is the one I stumble over when trying to pass this award on. No one I know personally (that reads my blog) live within several hundred, if not thousands of miles from me. Actually, the closest - Lumpy, was mentioned before.

Thank you, girlies, you are much too sweet.

1 comment:

DoMoreGood said...

Hi Krista - Kudos on your award. I enjoy your blog - and addictions! I'm a volunteering addict with my daughter's school, scouts, sports teams, etc. I'm working on the 'saying no' part - but until I master that - I wanted to share a cool new tool - VolunteerSpot. It's like Evite for volunteering and totally simplifies signups and reminders. Thought it might be helpful for your school library volunteers. VolunteerSpot.com - It's a gem, check it out.