Monday, March 10, 2008

Tagged by Jenie...

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.


C. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 other people and posts their names and leaves a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get directions.


1. What was I doing 10 years ago?


From the time I graduated high school till I got married it all sort of blends together. I was in Banff first, then moved to Calgary, then to Lethbridge, then back to Coaldale, up to Edmonton ... then down to Texas. So ten years ago ... I was ... in one of those places? P
robably living in my parents basement suite, working two jobs, hating life in general.

2. 5 things on my to do list:
a) Renovate the house, so that I can finally like living here

b) Move (haha, kind of contradicts the first one, eh?)
c) Get a job I like in the next 2 years

d) Take up a hobby. Not sure what that will be yet.
e) Learn more about Autism so I can further B-Man's at home learning

3. What snacks do I enjoy?
I love a good tangelo, if someone else will peel it for me.
Ranch flavored rice cakes. I can devour a whole bag by myself.

4. What would you do if you were instantly a billionaire?
Start it all over again.


5. 3 bad habits
a) I easily get addicted to the point of almost obsession with new things, ie: Genealogy, computer games, websites
b) I think about the past too much

c) I can see the positive more easily in others than I can in myself

6. 6 places I lived

Coaldale
Banff

Calgary

Edmonton
Bedford
Hurst

7. 5 Jobs I've had

A: Chef's Assistant - Sandman Inn catering
B: Cashier - Stop 'n' Go

C: Hostess - Hard Rock Cafe

D: Sandwich Artist - Mom's Subway
E: Assistant Manager - Roots Canada Outlet
8. 5 things people don't know about me
a) I hate cleaning. I love a clean house, though - so I do it. Often.
b) My biggest fear came to reality when B-Man was diagnosed with Autism. I'm dealing with it, but I still cry over it. Often
c) I can easily forgive (if not forget) a wrong done to me, but if you mess with my kids - I'll take off your head. And remember it for the rest of your natural life.
d) I wish every day that my family lived closer to me.
e) I've had my ears pierced three times. Not three piercings. Three times ... in the same place. I keep forgetting to wear earrings and they grow over and I have to start all over again.


All right now its someone elses turn:
Nikki
Becka
Dawn
Mandy
...Michael?
I tag you, and anyone else who wants to share personal information.

No comments: