Friday, March 28, 2008

B-Man's Famous!

...well, in Wood County ... for those who read the Wood County Co-Op Electric mag. So, essentially ... 10 people will get to see B-Man's debut. And you!
On Thursday when we went out to Wayne and Linda's a lady from
Wood County Co-Op Electric was there interviewing them on their very efficient home. Their monthly electric bill, which includes water heating, AC and all the other regular stuff only comes to around $120. Which, for a 2700 sf house is really impressive ... apparently.
After the interview she wanted pictures of various aspects of the house - one of them being the "on demand" water heater. B-Man was more than willing to pose beside it ;)


7 comments:

Jenie said...

Too cute!

Dawn said...

Oooo, next thing you know he will be posing in his Calvins=) So we are getting one of those on demand water things...do you like them???

Krista said...

I LOVE them, I'd replace our water heater tomorrow if Jerry would let me.

mom said...

Dawn said the water isn't really hot from thoughs machines. Is it? Brogan is just too cute, like Vanna

Krista said...

Who ever told Dawn that gave her misinformation. I love my showers to leave me looking like a lobster, the water in demand heater has never let me down yet. You just have to put it on the right setting - you control the degree, just like on a traditional water heater.

mom said...

Is it alot moer expensive than hot water heater to instal?

Dawn said...

Yes! Where as a tank heater will run about 3-5 hundred an on demand is closer to 1-2 grand. BUT you recoup the difference in about 1-3 years (depending on usage) from cheaper utility bills. (Sorry...I've been talking to my plumber=))