Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Two

Alright Heather, I'll give it a go ...
TWO:
Names I Go by: Babe (Jerry, how generic can you get?), Mommy (my two angels) Things I am Wearing Right Now: Undies ... haha, I have yet to get going for the day, give me a break!
Things I Want (or have) in a Relationship: Respect and Equality
My Favorite Things to do: Laugh, Take my kids to fun places
Things I Want Very Badly At The Moment: Friends my age in Texas, Unlimited airmiles Pets I have: How about pets I have had? We have no pets at the moment
Things I did last night: Sleep, Watched TV Things I ate today: Tangello, Slim Fast shake
People I just talked to last: B-Man and Ms. R
Things I'm doing tomorrow: Working out, Registering Ms. R for Kindy (Walker Creek Elementary)Longest car rides: Texas-Canada-Texas, Europe trip with in laws Favorite Holidays: Summer (man, I love the pool at my gym!), Thanksgiving Favorite beverages: Strawberry Daiquiri, Shirley Temple

No comments: