Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bliggity Blah

That pretty much sums up how I have been feeling the last few days. I am not really sure why. I suppose it may have something to do with this constant gloom we have looming over our heads. We haven't had a cloudless day here since I got home, it feels like I have transported myself up to Oregon and living in the trudges there. Yuck.
I took my kids swimming in my gym pool yesterday and it was cold. So much so that I just sat on the edge of the pool with my legs dangling in (just incase I needed to do an emergency dive to save one of my kids ... yes, I am paranoid). By this time of year I am usually the first one frolicking in the pool. Yep, lack of sun makes Krista a very sober girl. How am I supposed to suck up all that vitamin ... y (I have no idea what vitamin it is - but I do know you need it) I need if the sun won't come up to play? I can't spend the summer all pasty white! That's a crime!
I went out to lunch with a group of ladies from my ward yesterday, an older lady whom apparently doesn't ever go out for lunch picked a very busy restaurant at a very busy time. So even though there was 11 or so of us there, I could only understand the people immediately to my side. Frustrating. Kind of embarrassing. So after about 45 minutes I made my excuses and left. I hope the next person picks a quieter place.
Even though it has been over cast, it hasn't been cold, windy or rainy. So the kids and I have spent a lot of time hanging out infront of our house. They both have tricycles and they share a foot-motor car. They have a bunch of fun and I get outside - even though I am usually frowning up at the sky. I love living at the end of a cul-du-sac. The kids can zoom around to thier hearts content and can see well in advance when a car is coming. Usually the cars end up turning before they get down to our place, but they both know well enough to come scurrying over to our driveway until the street clears again.

4 comments:

Jenie said...

Looks like its warm eventhough its not sunny. Its fun for the kids to have the room to roam.

TinaLaRae said...

Yes, the weather has been like that here for the past few days, cloudy/rainy and snowy up in Calgary. It's vitamin D that you get from the sun and I need it too. "Sun, sun mr golden sun please shine down on me!"

Unknown said...

We are wanting the sunshine as well as it makes you feel good. The kids look like they are having fun on there trikes. Wait until they get 2 wheelers.

Anonymous said...

I agree I need the SUN. it has been cloudly and rainy for a very long time now.You know you're supposed to run behind Brogan and help him get his feet on those peddles don't you. I know I did with at least two of you.