Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mosters vs. Aliens


After month of "Mom, can we go to Monsters Aliens?" (Can I just take a minute to express how much I hate marketing executives?) Monsters vs. Aliens was released to theaters on Friday. Since I'm all about getting my kids off my back ... I mean giving my kids a treat from time to time, we headed to the Movie Tavern that very day. I love the Movie Tavern; it offers you REAL food options for decent prices while you watch your movie of choice. Which means all the money I'd be spending on popcorn and candy gets spent on a meal instead. Brilliant!
The movie itself was pretty cute. The 3D version is kind of over rated, to be honest. I'd definitely suggest going to the "regular" version however.

2 comments:

wendy said...

I only see these things when I tend my grandkids and they have bought the DVD. some of them are pretty goo----I did NOT like Walley, it was boring. Love the Incredibles.

mom said...

oh ya, get your kids off your back , you LOVE going place and doing things with your kids.