Thursday, December 4, 2008

Autism Summit - Arlington

Today started a three day Autism conference in Arlington, TX. I was given a stipend by my school district to attend as a parent of a child with Autism. $135 I didn't have to pay. Woohoo!
I am already over loaded with information and am so excited for what's coming tomorrow. It's unbelievable how many resources there are out there and how much humor there is to be found in the Autistic/Asperger's community.
My brain is fried ... I'll probably have to give you a run down on Sunday. Tonight I am just way beyond done.

4 comments:

Jenie said...

It's great that you can attend this conference. Knowledge is power.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I hope you get some really good info out of it!(sounds like you already have!) What a great thing for it to be PAID for! Awesome!

mom said...

Super! I wish I could attend too, take notes so you can share!

The Bui's said...

My friend Rose is super jelous you have these types of opportunities. There really isn't much offered here for her. You would think there would be. I mean the city is dang big enough.