Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 5 - Newport

An Aquarium, lunch and a Beach, oh my!

The Oregon Coast Aquarium is a cute place with interesting exhibits, tons to stuff to touch and an otter than was just dying to interact with the boy.


We stopped in a town of an unremembered name for lunch. Place looked like a light house. Served AMAZING pasta/pizza dishes.

Poked around a second hand store across the way.

Moved on to our last Oregon beach. Rolled down the dunes, collected a few oyster and crab shells and saw a gorgeous sunset.

1 comment:

mom said...

I'm so glad that you have posted all this, it just seems like a happy blur to me now, until I see these pics and comments, have I told you what a GREAT time I had, even with the blowout and windy roads those were the only tow things that even came close to not great