Friday, September 26, 2008

Tagged by Lindsey Rae

Four things I love about my husband:
-he has a cute dimple
-he has broad shoulders
-he has infinite patience
-he's very dedicated

Four movies that I would watch more then once:
-Ladyhawke
-Happy Glimore
-

Four TV shows I watch:
-House Hunters
-Dexter
-Cribs
-CNN Headline News (puts me to sleep at night)

Four Places I have been:
-Europe
-Florida
-Boston
-Oregon

Four places I would like to go (that I haven't been yet):
-Hawaii
-Australia
-California
-Turks and Caicos

Four people who regularly email me:
-Teachers at Rhiannon's school
-My Mom
-Dawn
-Jerry

Four Things I would like to eat:

-Dawn's Blueberry Pie
-The Mandarins Won Ton Soup
-Chicken Fajita
-Jenie's Butter Chicken with Naan

Four things I look forward to in the next year:
-Camping next spring/summer
-going to Canada next summer
-turning 30
-watching my kids grow

Four People I Tag:
-Jenie
-Dawn
-Mom
-Mandy

No comments: