2. Have you ever smoked? That's just gross.
3. Do you own a gun? Jerry owns a few. I am rather paranoid about them, even though they are locked up and put up high. I have a very peculiar monkey in my house, it's hard to tell what he could do!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? I don't go to the doctor unless I am pregnant. Which was almost five years ago. So ... that'd be a flat out no.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? I don't have one. Never even seen that classic ... whatever it's called.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? A nice vanilla shake. It's easy.
9. Can you do push ups? Girl or boy version? I'm getting tougher, I'm not too bad on the girl version!
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? After much deliberation it's my chunky white and turquoise pearl necklace/earring set that I got at Sam Moon's for like $14. How I love thee, Sam Moon!
11. Favorite hobby? Traveling.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No. That's a weird question.
13. What's your weight? 167 and my
body appetite has rebelled against going any lower.
14. Middle name? Leigh. When I feel sassy I tell people it's pronounced sleigh without the s. Since it's my name, I feel like I can tell them any darn thing I feel like. Sorry mom.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
I wonder if I should have started the "kids can sleep in moms bed on Friday" tradition. They take up a stinking lot of room!
My hands smell like strawberries ... I need to go out and buy some more of those puppies!
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water. I refuse to buy anything else I like to drink so I can force myself to drink my daily limit.
17. Current worry? Will Dawn and Sandy want to go to Joe's Crab Shack or Melting Pot for Mother's Day?
18. Current hate right now? That I haven't the ability to control my appetite, no matter how much I work out and realize I am ruining my chances of getting the body I want by counter acting the work with the food.
19. Favorite place to be? In the spa getting 2 hours worth of massage
20. How did you bring in the New Year? "ooohing" and "awwwing" over two different fireworks displays from Sea World and Disney World that we were able to watch from the patio of the rental in Florida.
22. Name three people who will complete this? Hmmmm, who to pick who to pick (that will actually participate) Jenie J, Becks B, Tina H ... with the default people being: Michael J, Dawn H (you can pretend you're putting on your blog just to make me happy!) and Mandy C (though I am not sure you read my blog, I'll have to give you the old el nudge-o)
23. Do you own slippers? I do. They are more like slipper socks. I love them. I have had a great number of women envy them. Alright, only two. But how many people have seen your slippers?
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? I think it's turquoise.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I have never had the opportunity and I really haven't the desire.
26. Can you whistle? Yes, both coming and going. I have a talented mouth.
27. Favorite color? Ask Ms. R, she knows.
28. Would you be a pirate? No, I like to shower too darn much.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't. I don't even put the radio on in the shower. That's my "thinking" time when no one is going, "Mama Mama Mama". Then again, I take most of my showers at the gym just so I avoid that.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Brynleigh
31. Favorite boy's name? Brogan
32. What's in your pocket right now? I am not wearing any pants right now. Sorry you asked, aren't ya!
33. Last thing that made you laugh? The kids made me laugh off and on all day today over random silliness. I can't pin down one particular thing.
34. Best bed sheets as a child? Ohhhh ... these flannel ones that were so worn they were all but falling apart. Oh me, they were sooooft.
35. Worst injury you've ever had? I dislocated my shoulder water skiing ... then had it torn out again while jiving. That was somewhat painful.
36. Do you love where you live? I love this area of Texas. I love all there is available to us. I love the opportunities it has afforded us. I love the weather. I love the proximity to the Gulf. However, out exact location - no. I would be willing to pack up and move tomorrow.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 5 I think. Though Jerry may have some hiding out somewhere. I kid you not.
38. Who is your loudest friend? Pat hands down. She's border line obnoxious. Don't worry, she knows, I'm not hurting her feelings.
39. How many dogs do you have? None after "the incident" I am not sure I could do it again.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? How would I know that? Aren't crushes supposed to be secrets? Or was that just me? Besides, I'm a slightly over weight, married, mother of two ... I am sure that really rules out the crushes.
41. What is your favorite book? I have always said Pride and Prejudice ... but I think after further thought - that it's not. It's just a safe fall back. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the book greatly and after seeing the BBC version. Colin Firth *sigh* As I've said, on further reflection ... I don't have a favorite. One that I could read time and time again. I love the romantic genre ... but no book in specific.
43. Favorite Sports Team? Once again, I do not discriminate. I love them all. As long as I can sit in the stadium/arena in person - I'm in love.
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? I'm not going to die. End of story.