Thursday, December 20, 2007

Frisco Christmas


This evening I took the kids up to Frisco (about a 40 minute drive) to see a light display I had seen on Youtube. It didn't make any sense to me to be so close to something that people the world over have seen online and delighted in and miss out on it myself when it was a short drive away.
It truly is a wonder to see. The lights are actually wired to three separate songs, all very fun to watch. Ms. R insisted we stay and watch the one Youtube.com plays twice. Considering we were already getting honked at for not moving on to make room for more people to go through ... it was a tough call. But then I thought of the fact that we will have spent almost 2 hours on the road to see this spectacle, waiting three more minutes wasn't going to hurt anyone behind me. They'd have their chance to be rude and watch then entire show too.

No comments: