Friday, September 7, 2007

The Dilemma

is to where to start. As I recently had pointed out to me, it's been two months since I blogged last. Oy!
First of all I'll summarize various experiences from Canada: Hung out with Dawn a bit till she headed off to girls camp with the YW from her ward. Ms. R came down with an ear infection that had her awake off and on for three days. Headed up to Whitecourt for H's baptism. I wept through the talk I had prepared, that's pretty much all I remember from that day. After having a small emotional breakdown. Between having a miniature breakdown involving dealing with B-Man and a sinus infection the first few days I was there weren't pretty. Jenie and I decided since there is way more to do AND way better shopping in Texas we'd pack up all our kids and spend August at my house. Trip home was a little longer with 7 kids, but not unpleasantly so. We jam packed the rest of August doing stuff. Train rides, shopping, fountain frolicking, shopping, community pools, shopping, children's museum, shopping, Fort Worth Zoo, spray parks, girls days out, shopping, book store, playgrounds ... With the chaos of keeping 7 kids occupied and fed I completely blanked on my picture taking. We have pictures from TWO of the places we went. Yeah, pathetic for me, I know.
I'll post more this evening...

No comments: