Thursday, June 24, 2010

What? Who? Me!

My seeester pointed out to me the other day that I have officially become a blogging failure.
You know, Dawn, 10 years ago that wouldn't even be possible.
So really, you should congratulate me on breaking ground.
Okay, so I haven't even broke ground.
Michael was a blogging failure WAY before me.
Check HIM out - it's been forever since he wrote more than a couple sentences.
How we mourn your writing loss, dear brother.
Nobody can talk like a Jones; and you optimize Jonesness.

As for me and my house ... I'll start blogging tonight. I got too much sleep last night and I'll be up till dawn. Might as well be productive in some sense of the word.

On with the show!

I love that this post will be buried under all those to come, so you don't even have a chance to back out of reading all that is to come till after it's too late.

Hahahahhaha, oh my evilness is truly diabolical!

Or at least a little lurid.

Pesky?

Juvenile.

No comments: