Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm Outta Control

As of this blog post, I only have 6 more posts till I hit 600 entries.
That's ABSURD right?
I mean, really, who has THAT MUCH to say?
Especially someone who rarely goes any where, does anything, or sees anyone.

I'll console myself with the thought that it's not all been useless, random rambling.

Some posts have been nothing but pictures.

Which reminds me, I need to start hinting to ... someone who will listen that I want a nice camera for Christmas.
My last one is way more than lame.
It's on the road to never being used again.

The shutter (haha, I almost made the mistake of replace the "u" with an "i" ... good thing I caught that!) won't open on it's own.
The picture quality is less than my phone.
It won't take rapid succession action pics.
Useless.
As in of no use to me at all.

A nice camera and a good editing program.
That's all I ask.

That's a lot, I know.

You have to dream big people!

No comments: