Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tag a lag a ding dong

What I was doing 10 years ago – I think at this point exactly 10 years ago ... I was ... in Lethbridge? Maybe Edmonton. Probably not Banff. Oh, who knows? I moved around so gosh darn much after I graduated it could have been anywhere honestly.

5 years ago – I was excessively pregnant with B-Man, still trying to recover from Ms. R's "incident", with no idea my life would be so funny five years from then.

1 year ago – Fighting to get B-Man into an Autism program, wondering where I was going to go from there and a little fretful over Ms. R starting kindy.

Yesterday – Took the kids to the pool, snacked our way through the evening, watched silly TV together and fell asleep remarkably early.

5 favorite snacks - Grapples (apples that taste like grapes, yum!), diet Pepsi, extra sharp Tillamook cheese, nectarines

5 favorite books – Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Emma, An Assembly Such as This, Twilight series

5 places to runaway – Florida, east Texas, Canada, east coast, Galveston

5 bad habits – Reading into the wee hours of the morning, procrastination, not very subtle, I don't dust, watching VH1/MTV

5 things I would never wear – Belly bearing shirts, Daisy Duke shorts, mini skirts, bikini, thigh high boots

5 pet peeves – toilet paper not on the roll the right way, people driving the speed limit in the fast lane, my gas tank at less than half full, Jerry sleeping all day, sticky dining room chairs, remote controls that need new batteries

5 things I enjoy – traveling, spending time with my kids, the beach, the pool, a good book

5 favorite T.V. shows – House Hunters, Amazing Race, Heros (sorry, I only have 3)

5 famous people I would like to meet - If I never meet one famous person in my life, I could care less.

No comments: