Friday, September 24, 2010

Ten Days

... okay, I'll play.
I was scrolling through a mysterious strangers blog recently... Okay, so I don't know if she's actually that mysterious since I've never met her. But that's the point! The mystery is who IS she? What's she REALLY like? Does she like her life? Where does she see herself going?
In any case.
She posted an entry about writing specific things from a list for 10 days. Since I have become a blogging slacker, I thought it'd be an easy way to write something yet still maintain that I have a life.
So, here's the schedule. Over the next 10 days, I'll blog about the items on this list:

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.

Day Three: Eight things you couldn't live without.

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

Day Five: Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you.

Day Seven: Four turn offs.

Day Eight: Three turn ons.

Day Nine: Two words that describe your life right now.

Day Ten: One confession.

Go ahead and join in. If you're in my blog roll. Other wise, forget it.
Ha. Ha.
Kidding.

2 comments:

Sally said...

I'm catching up on blogs and what a fun idea. But with this week being Parent/Teacher conferences - I don't think I'll be trying it. Fun to get to know more about you though!

Jenn said...

I'm glad I found this Post! I kept seeing your "Day One" "Day Two" etc and wondered... What the heck?! Now I can go back and understand what you're talking about!! I give you huge credit for being so brave to post about so many personal things...