I had Brogans "Friend Party" (which no one came to ...) to take care of. That is all the excuse I need for the lapse in day. So says me.
1. I love pedicures. It's not just a "those are nice" kind of thing. I would have one once a week if I could justify it.2. I think my Maui Jim sunglasses are the cats meow. Seriously, I adore them. They are so light I forget I have them on my face - and for someone who doesn't wear glasses, that's saying something.3. I would rather be with someone I like doing nothing than doing something I like by myself.
4. I would rather be poor than unhappy. Though being poor sucks :)
5. I hold myself to a high standard of friendship, but rarely expect anyone to return the sentiment.6. I love baking, but hate having what I bake hang about after.
7. A friend of mine who owns a health food shoppe and sells the product, talked me into trying out the HcG diet. I haven't regretted it for a minute. It shows the most in my face ...8. I have done more "rebellious" things in my late 20's and early 30's than I ever did in my teens and early 20's.
9. It has taken me a long time to come into my own. Now that I'm here, I really like who I am.