Friday, September 24, 2010

Day One Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

C.J.: Since you left, I've hardly had any contact with you because you've become wrapped up in your life. I miss you :(
D.H.: I love having you just a phone call away. I can't imagine what my life would be like without free long distance between Texas/Alberta.
J.C.: My relationship with you has made me a better person. For that, you're forgiven for being such a dork.
B&J: You two make me laugh, mad, at ease, contemplative, feel cared for. I love the dickens out of you.
D.C.: There's too much ground to cover with you; I could dedicate an entry solely to our friendship. The years have been good to us.
T&M: I love you two. You've shown me in too many ways to mention that I matter to you. I appreciate your eternal optimism. And loving endearments :)
M&J: If you'd just move to Texas, life would be SO much better! ... not just for me!
K.J.: I wish our relationship had never changed. I miss you. I understand you had to do what was best for you ... but I still miss you.
T.F.: My heart aches for you. You know where to find me when you are ready to feel it and be heard.
F.E.: I'm good enough, I'm smart enough. And Frick! You should give me a chance!

2 comments:

Jenie said...

You know you could always move back to alberta:) Love you too!

mom said...

I miss you too and will stay in better touch cuz I need to know what you're doing and how the kids are and how you are and I want you to know what I'm up to and how I am, I'll love you forever :)