Again. This time by Becks.
1. The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about.
1. I hate having short finger nails. I think it comes from when I was 4 or 5 and my mom praised me for having long finger nails and not biting them. Now it irritates me when one of them breaks off. That, to me, means I have to cut them all down to the height the broken one is. Which makes me annoyed.
2. I love jewelry, I just never have any idea if I should wear it with any given outfit. It makes me very confused.
3. I love roller coasters. The higher, the faster, the scarier the better.
4. I really have no concept of age. When I think of being 30 in less than 2 years, it really doesn't bother me. When I think of being 80, then I start to get agitated. But I think that's more from my phobia of old people.
5. I love physical labor. I voluntarily go out to Jerry's parents most weekends to help them build their house. It's relaxing to me.
6. I am intimidated by most women. It's an insecurity in me that feels that I am lacking something in me that they have. Which is probably true, because we all have our strengths and weaknesses. But not enough so that I should be intimidated. However, I still am.