Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Exceeding Expectations

This was the report yesterday at the Parent/Teacher conference with Ms. R's teacher. Ms. Feltman said overall Ms. R is a little gem, a delight to have in the classroom and a quick learner. While we were meeting Ms. R and B-Man played with various centers through out the room, with Ms. R come back to me time and time again to tell me things. Her teacher was obviously baffled and finally asked, "Is she always this talkative with you?" I started laughing and confirmed that she was a little natter box, that when she's in the car with me, I usually don't even turn on the radio because she just starts talking about things she requires a response to. I guess she's very quiet and very obedient in class. Which tells me she's still not entirely comfortable there yet.

No comments: