Sunday, August 15, 2010

the rest of the story ...

I was so tired after I had put together the last two posts I simply couldn't stay awake long enough to WRITE about what we did. I'm well rested and wee bit keyed up right now, though - so here goes!
My mom, kids and I drove down to San Antonio from Austin, checked us in, got us groceries, had supper ... generally wasted time till Michael, Jenie and their kids showed up. THEN the fun REALLY started ... okay, so it started the next day. But it's all relative. I think maybe we went to the pool that night ... but maybe not. It's all kind of blurry ...
The NEXT day - we'll call it the 1st day because I have photographic proof that it happened... We went to Sea World. We touched dolphins, fed sea lions, splashed in the water park, went on some REALLY lame rides, one AWESOME one (those are Michaels, Hannas and my feet dangling on the last set of seats you see) and waited in line for what seemed to be HOURS for an okay one. The kids couldn't have been better. Other than Brogan, who was DONE like ten minutes after we got there, there was no complaining, no whining, no fighting ... just a whole lot of fun been had by all.

No comments: